- How is the cost of the translation calculated?
The cost of a translation is determined by the number of words that the document contains and by the language into which the text will be translated.
- How can I send a document for translation?
Potential translation projects can be sent to us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, via the online request form, or, for larger files, uploaded to our FTP.
- How long does it take for a project to be completed?
This depends on the size and subject matter of the project as well as the availability of our staff due to other ongoing projects. The turnover time is quoted and agreed upon by the client along with the cost, before we proceed with any project.
- Can I send a project that only requires transcription and no translation?
Yes, we accept transcription jobs both as a facet of the translation process and as an independent project.
- How long will it take for you to respond to my request for a quote?
During business hours we do our very best to respond within 1-2 hours, but in the event that a project requires extensive analysis and planning, we will respond within 24 hours.
- What language pairs do you work with?
We dedicate ourselves to translations from English into Spanish and from Spanish into English exclusively.
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with the finished project?
It is our primary goal and concern to assure that you are satisfied with the finished project. If the document that we deliver for some reason does not meet your expectations, we encourage you to contact us immediately to discuss the revisions and modifications necessary for your satisfaction.
- Do you use Computer Aided Translation (CAT) Tools?
Yes, although the use of tools like SDL may not be appropriate for every project we make use of them as often as possible to maximize efficiency with respect to turnover time and costs.